Sunday 4 August 2013

EPP - 8 point star quilt progress


So my 8 point star quilt is coming along nicely, for those who haven't read my previous post about this project, this is all english paper pieced so many many hours of hand sewing. I have two major EPP projects on the go at the moment, the other being my houses from scraps quilt but I needed a change so have been working on this project the last few weeks. The weather at the moment here in Victoria is freezing so very conducive to lounging on the couch in front of my wood fire with hand sewing on my lap.

My lovely sister is making the same quilt from batik fabrics, cant wait until she does enough to photograph and I shall share with you all. My sister and I have become so close in the last couple of years because of quilting. We motivate, teach and help each other immensely and I do treasure our time together.    

No comments:

Post a Comment