Monday 5 August 2013

8 Point Star Quilt in Batik - English Paper Piecing






My sister Inge finally started sewing her batik 8 point star pieces together after much nagging from one younger sister, don't know who that could be! Inge and I both agree batik fabric is never used to its full advantage, it is glorious fabric but most of the projects I see with batiks I must say disappoint. Inge loved batiks before I did, when I went over to stay with her and we worked together to choose the fabrics for this project (actually she had bought them all, I only helped matching the two fabrics for the stars and then the squares) I actually fell in love with batiks then.

I think this 8 point star quilt will be gorgeous, do you?

I have lovely batik fat quarter bundles and jelly rolls for sale in my ebay store

www.stores.ebay.com.au/Udderly-Addicted-To-Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment