Monday 8 July 2013

Metal Purse Clasp Bag


Today while listening to my daughter and step daughter singing together, my daughter playing cello and just a general pj day inside the house with the fire on, I made this purse clasp bag. I had been searching on the internet for a suitable pattern for this style clasp but could not find one I liked so after drawing up a few designs and trying the one I liked most out with cheap calico, I made my first real one today. Its a gorgeous evening size bag measuring 26cm x 21 cm (bag only).


I am currently writing up the pattern and will sell clasp purse frame and pattern together from my ebay store soon, so if you are interested click on the ebay store link here on my blog or go to www.stores.ebay.com.au/Udderly-Addicted-To-Quilting




No comments:

Post a Comment